While there is a lot of talk about joblessness and lack of engineers being ready for the industry–there is a large variety of roles in the tech sector, for which people are difficult to find.
Hence, to bridge this gap, we have started a new series–The Gurus–where Rahul Chopra (editorial director) is interviewing professionals working in different roles within the tech sector, and getting them to share about their role, their professional journey, what it takes to be there, etc.
This series is first being published on LinkedIN, and then depending on the nature of work of the professional–this same interviews are being published on www.electronicsforu.com or www.opensourceforu.com, or even both.
- What’s ‘The Gurus’ series
- Tech Architect at Chip Design Firm
- Director Marketing–Influencer Relations
- Sr PCB Designer (at Google!)
- Head, Marketing (Global) (of Keysight)
- Manager, S/W Development (at Intel)