Position: Assistant Product Manager, Inside Sales (Electronics Vertical)
Location: Gurgaon (DLF Phase-1) | Experience: 0.5 yrs. to 3 yrs
Industry Preference – Only from core Electronic Industry (ESDM Sector)
Communication Skills – Looking for Exceptional English Communication Skills
This role is focused on Inside Sales which includes research, finding prospects and lead generation.
- GROW YOUR PRODUCT: Focus efforts on selling and marketing your product to ensure a minimum of 25% growth YoY basis
- Focus efforts on generating a list of PERFECT prospects to be tapped by Sales Team and Self, resulting in the generation of inquiries
Why Should Anyone Apply for This Role?
- Do you have a good understanding of Electronics Industry and ecosystem?
- Do you have experience in Inside Sales / Lead Generation?
- Is growing product revenue numbers & chase them Interest You?
If yes, we would like to meet you!
What’s the Opportunity for the Candidate?
- EFY GROUP: We are India’s leading Tech & Electronics Media group, having 50 years of legacy
- This role comes with an opportunity to lead the Product and a team in future
- Opportunity to work under experience sales mentors
What are the Challenges in the Role?
- Research – The biggest Challenge is to Understand Client Product / their Sales & Marketing Challenges & Consult them on the Correct & best Marketing Solution. Research and prepare a perfect prospect list who can benefit from YOUR product.
- Finding the Lead – Find out the concerned person & connect with them to explain our services. Interact with prospects (NEW and EXISTING Clients) through telecom and digital.
- Develop opportunities for the Solution Experts (sales team) to interact with your list of prospects so that their Need Analysis can be done, and YOUR product can be sold.
- Help the Client in creating Positive image & to grow their business through our Marketing solutions
- Share updates with your PROSPECTS–including developments at EFY, tips, best practices, ideas, etc–which would make them value YOUR relationship.
- Achieve Targets in terms of – number of Interactions, and number of perfect prospects
- Research to develop list of prospects for self and Sales team
- Client interaction—Telecon, Videocon, face-to-face (Lead Generation)
- Develop communication material and strategies communication strategy for best results
- Develop, monitor and manage lists through which you can deliver value to customers: complimentary lists.
- Conduct surveys and feedback exercises to understand customers, their goals and their expectations from us.
What’s Expected From the Candidate in Terms of Skill Sets & Experience?
- At least 6 months of experience in Sales role
- Sound Knowledge of core Electronic Industry. Working experience in ESDM sector is preferred.
- Passion for Inside Sales or Lead Generation
- Engineering degree (Electronics) is a bonus, but most Important is Understanding of Electronics components and ESDM Sector.
- Should have High-Value Presentation skills
- Should have Excellent Communication skills (English)
Share your resume at [email protected] and please mention –
- Why we should consider YOU for this role as the ideal candidate for this position?