The latest avatar of the event has 11 conferences and multiple exhibitions scheduled for 2-4 March 2017 at the Bangalore International Exhibition Centre (BIEC), Bangalore, India
BANGALORE, JANUARY 15th 2017: EFY has announced the 2nd edition of the India Electronics Week 2017 event. Along with 11 conferences, the event will be held on 2-4 March 2017, at the Bangalore International Exhibition Centre, Bangalore, India.
India Electronics Week (IEW) brings multiple shows and conferences together at one place. Hence, the highlights of each of these shows add up to create highlights of IEW.
- Multiple Events Together: Visit one event and experience multiple events being held together
- India’s #1 Conference: Experience India’s biggest conference on electronics at IEW
- World’s #1 IOT Event: The 2016 edition of IOTshow.in was voted as world’s #1 IOT event. Experience it at IEW
- ELCINA’s CEO Summit: A summit for the Who’s Who of electronics manufacturing
- ELCOMA’s LED Lighting Summit: A summit for the buyers and influencers of LED and lighting
- Innovation Zone: Experience the latest innovations by start-ups at the Innovation Zone
To give you a taste of the dialogue that happens at the event, here are our first set of 30 speakers confirmed for EFY Conferences at IEW 2017:
- Ravi Ramaswamy, Head – Health Systems, Philips
- Syam Madanapalli, Global Lead for IoT Delivery, Dell
- PVN PavanKumar, Director – IOT Product Management, SAP Labs
- Martin Woolley, Technical Programme Manager, Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG), Inc.
- Sri Chandra, Director – Standards & Technology, IEEE-SA, IEEE
- Pawan Dubey, Senior Consultant, Infosys
- Shanmuga Sunder T, Project Manager, Robert Bosch Engineering
- Nisarg Nirmalkumar, Senior Developer – Representative for India, RA Consulting Gmbh
- Kumara Venkatesh, VP – Strategy & Operations, IESA
- Britto Edward Victor, Design Centre Head, ROHM Semiconductor India
- Aravind Mangers, Head – Process and Factory Automation, B&R Industrial Automation
- SK Sinha, Professor, IISc
- Ruben Jukaku, Technology Head, Emertxe
- Gururaja N, Expert – Vehicle Infotainment, Robert Bosch
- T. Anand, Principal Architect, Knewron
- Kaustubha Parkhi, Principal Analyst, Insight-Corp
- Vijay Bolloju, Manager, Application Engineering, ROHM Semiconductor India
- Ashissh Raichur, CTO, HealthSaverz
- Deepak Gupta, Founder, Future Foundry
- Rajeev Jha, founder director, Yuktix
- Satvik Ashok, IoT Specialist Developer, SAP labs
- Anuj Deshpande, founder director, Makerville
- Kedar Sovani, Staff Manager, Marvel Semiconductor
- Deepak Hebbur, Co-Founder and CEO – SKILLFINITY
- Ninad Deshpande, Specialist – Open Technologies, B&R Industrial Automation
- Nihal Kashinath, founder, IoTBLR
- Bee Lee, President, Regional Business Unit, Group Executive Board, Moxa
- Jayakumar Balasubramanian, Director, Emertxe
- Vinod Bhargav B S , Senior System Architect, Robert Bosch Engineering
- Ameesha Pillai, Co-founder, Future Foundry
Internet of Things is now important everywhere; from hardware design to software development, and all the way through to solve real-world problems and those are what our conferences focus on:
- Analytics, Algorithms & AI
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- Smart Humans (Medical IoT)
- Smart Homes & Cities
- Profit from IoT
- LED Lighting Design
- Smart Automotive
- Power Management & Design
- Wireless Communications Design
- Electronics Rocks
Due to limited seating available at the event, we have very limited conference passes available. Booking in advance is recommended.
Online Registration link: https://conferences.
We have very effective sponsorship opportunities for the event, which gives you an opportunity to speak/exhibit and create brand awareness. We attract senior delegates and thought leaders to our event, which will provide you with focused and relevant networking opportunities that are sure to significantly help you in your business development efforts in 2017.
About Electronics For You
The EFY Group’s first magazine, Electronics For You, or EFY, was launched in January 1969, when the Indian electronics industry was still at a nascent stage. Today, it has grown into South Asia’s most popular electronics magazine. In fact, EFY Group, which now owns a collection of media properties, has been named after this flagship brand.
The magazine’s goal is to keep the electronics fraternity updated with the latest in technology. It also keeps hobbyists busy with the circuit ideas and construction projects it features month after month. And it helps end consumers decide on which electronic product to buy when they enter a shopping mall. The DVD that accompanies each issue of this magazine carries a host of useful software and tools.
Visit our website to stay updated with the latest happenings in the field of electronics.
You can also follow us on Twitter (@efycon and @eotcon).